Please I need to tell me how to configure a person responsible according to the type of project request
Hi Jorge,
I'd suggest having a look at Automation built right into Jira Service Desk.
To do this:
Here's a screenshot:
The documentation is here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation/common-use-cases-993924621.html
As far as I'm aware the only way to do this is by the components and not by issue type. I guess you could create a workflow for each type and add a post function on the create to assign it to either the current user, lead developer or project role (those are the only options build in). I don't know that i would recommend that as it would get really confusing downs the road having so many workflows. There also is the option via the JMWE add on that would allow you to set this value to assignee based on the post function on create.
Thanks Jimmy, its work properly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.