I have quite a few dashboards, filters etc. that I've favorited as I work on many projects. The on-prem version of JIRA had a "Manage Dashboards" and i saw all of my starred items; but I cannot find how to manage dashboards on the Cloud version nor is there a way to see them all conveniently.
Do you know if we have a Manage Dashboards feature on the Cloud Version? If not, how do we view all favorites without writing a query or creating something special? Why doesn't the Cloud version do this for us?
ON-PREM version:
Login > Dashboards > Manage Dashboards: Displays all favorited dashboards
CLOUD version:
Search > Dashboards. Entered criteria, located them and clicked the Star.
Clicked the Star icon on the left blue nav bar.
I already have favorited 3 Kanban boards & 10 other dashboards but these newly favorited do NOT display.
Thanks in advance for your help.