I used to get Jira emails all the time but they've since stopped. I've checked my spam and my notifications. I've tried turning it off and on again. I can't figure out why they suddenly stopped, help?
Hi Kelly,
welcome to Atlassian Community!
There are some troubleshooting hints in documentation which might be of help.
TroubleshootingMake sure the default reporter has create issue permission.Ensure message sent date is within 7 days. Emails with a sent date that's older than 7 days won't be processed.It's expected that HTML/Rich Text formatting is not processed correctly by Jira. The email comment handler is designed to do plain text conversion.Whenever you create a new mail handler, or edit an existing one, you should test its configuration to ensure it works as expected.
Whenever you create a new mail handler, or edit an existing one, you should test its configuration to ensure it works as expected.
In case you haven't checked them I would give it a try.
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.