Has anyone else noticed that quick operations popup box in Jira now places the "." inside the search input field? This is super annoying now because I have to remember to backspace the "." before searching the thing I want to do. Many of my teams use this as a quick way to log time on their stories and wanted to know if there is a fix on the way? Thank you in advance!
quick operations
."
Hi Jay - Yes, it's very annoying. I have submitted a bug to Atlassian.
Thanks, John! You're my most favorite person today 🙌
Hahaha - thanks for that. :-)
I will let you know what come of it.
Hey Jay - Just a quick update. I indeed opened a support ticket with them that they are still working. They were able to reproduce it in certain instances, but are having a problem getting to the source of why it is happening. But it is being actively worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.