My license allows 40 users on Confluence. As an admin I've granted Confluence access to my users, however everyone I've granted permission to is getting an Access Denied page.
I followed the instructions on this Help page and nothing has worked: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/User+Can't+Access+Confluence
I've tried the following to no avail:
I see that another Confluence user had this same issue, here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/276091/you-have-not-been-granted-access-to-confluence
Is my issue related to an existing problem? Please help.
Thanks,
Tanisha
Hiya mate,
You could be hitting into this user management bug. Feel free to raise an issue under the OnDemand project in https://support.atlassian.com. We will apply the fix for you.
Interesting, could you please go to Confluence admin > Global permissions and take a screenshot of that page?
Also in Confluence Admin > Users, check for a user that is also failing to login and click in edit groups, take anotehr screenshots.
After you send the above I will be able to confirm you if theres anything we can try or if you will need to raise a support case at support.atlassian.comso our OnDemand team can validate this.
Third screenshot attached.
Hi Deividi,
I'm attaching the screenshots you requested. I'm providing three images because I wasn't sure if you wanted me to show you the edit user view of one of the failing users or a group list view.
Everything looks correct, could you please proceed opening a case to support.atlassian.comso OD team can check this?
Make sure to add those screenshots and the other this awnser post.
Thanks and Regards,
Attached 3rd screenshot.
The problem was resolved. A fix was implemented for my issue. Thanks.
Can I ask whether the fix implemented might throw light into the issue we're collectively seeing / offer an idea what might be occuring?
Hi Team
Having same issue - can we know what the resolution was please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.