This morning, I was setting up Jira Software for a new organisation, and I wrongly put the project name in the organisation field box - I got to the point of creating my first story when I realised my mistake - and so the cloud URL was incorrect. No problem, I thought, since there is no data to migrate, I can easily request deletion of this organisation and start another, no harm done.
So I went ahead and created a new organisation, which had a new cloud URL (this time correct), and my first thought was "this looks different". Jira Software I'm used to has a series of drop-down options across the top, ending with a "Create" button; now I have an inescapable sidebar for navigation.
So I went back to the (now pending deletion) original project, which looks as I expected it to, and compared some URLs. Navigating to e.g. <subdomain>.atlassian.net/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa shows the same information, but in an entirely different UI (sidebar, different colour scheme, and different way of navigating - where is the backlog?).
Is there any way for me to use the UI I'm used to on this new project?