I want to delete this Epic. How i can do this ? Thanks.
Hi @Сыдыгалы Сагынбаев
You need to have the permission to delete it though.
Ravi
@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ Hello. Please can you show me , where i can open epic details ? And where are these three dots located ? Thank you.
Thanks , It helped me
has this changed I don't see the delete in the settings? I am the administrator.
Were you able to fix it?
This helped me a lot. Thank you
Hey,
I do not see an option: delete... why?
Pls find it in (...) button beside Link Issue. Inside it, it may have a delete function. Hope this help.
Still can´t find the delete button, please help!There is only "Add apps" on the (...) button besides the Link Issue
Still can´t find the delete button, there is only Add apps on the (...) besides Link issue
Check your capabilities on "Project settings" -> "People": you must have one of the roles needed to "Delete Issues" (check them on "Project settings" -> "Permissions")
That helped me, too, thanks!
Thanks .. this helped.
If you cannot see the delete button, you likely do not have permission for that, I suggest talking to the project owner or your administrator.
On detail Epic screen , select To Do and scroll down to delete option
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.