Hello all, and thanks for reading.
We have several customers which use different schemes. Most of them rely on the "default field configuration scheme."
We have a customer who wants the "customer organization" to be filled in automatically for their project, but they must manually enter it for every ticket, regardless of type.
So I did what I thought was the obvious, and created a new field configuration scheme for this customer "Customer ABC Field Scheme" which is still based on the default scheme. I assumed this would copy the default scheme and give it a new name for this customer.
However, when I try to modify the field "Customer Organization" in the "Customer ABC Field Scheme" to prepopulate it, it still leads me to believe it will modify the underlying default scheme, and this data would be applied across the board.
What am I doing wrong? Please help! 