I want to write a jira query (JQL) by which I can get "How many tasks are assigned on a particular date to me and my team members"
For Example, I want to see how many tasks are assigned to me on 22 march?
Using advanced search you can type the following JQL:
assignee CHANGED TO currentUser() on '2020-03-23'
You can also replace currentUser() function and just type the name of a particular user of your team.
Regards
I am sorry, I know this is going to sound bad, but could you be clear on which one you mean?
Your question has two subtly different ways to be read, and I am not sure which one you are asking. Are you looking for:
Thanks for the support.
With the help of this query, I can find out the task of the current user if I want to see the tasks of my and my team members then what is the suitable query?
Sadly you must concatenate this query X times something like that:
assignee CHANGED TO currentUser() on '2020-03-23' OR assignee CHANGED TO user1 on '2020-03-23' OR assignee CHANGED TO user2 on '2020-03-23'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.