Hi there,
I've working with Jira for 1 month and a half now, and very positive about it - I love it!
My next big project in Jira is to create a smart solution for 3 different departments working on multiple projects with different workflows, while issues should run all the way from one department to another without creating new tasks.
For example:
Product manager creates new epics in "Product" board. Design team create tasks in a different board called "Design Board." those tasks should be assigned to the respective epics the product manager created before. Then, the ready for implementation graphic assets should appear as tasks in "To Do" status for the developers and start the journey to QA and implementation in production.
To sum up:
I have product project, design project and specific project for each customer, and I want one task to progress from one department to another without cloning.
What do you recommend me to do?
Thank you so much,
Roi