How to link my Google Drive to Jira? How to install the Google Drive add on in Jira so that I can link my gdocs to jira / kanban board. Thanks.
Hi Jeff,
welcome to Atlassian Community!
Is there a special App you are using? From Marketplace I found Google Drive & Docs. Is this the one you are using?
If yes: from documentation integration sounds quite easy - is there a specific step that is causing you trouble?
Maybe you could provide more details so a member of the community might probably follow up, please.
Cheers,Daniel
Hi Daniel,
From jira, I open a task and click attach button. I select google drive to search for my file but when I open the folder where my files are supposed to be in the files are missing. I know they're their cause I see and work on them via my google drive.
I'm not the admin with Jira my dev is. Do they need to install the software? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216787/google-drive-docs-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=installation
Maybe it is already installed or they use a different App. In your specific case I'd recommend to speak to your Jira admin, yes.The blank page looks like there is some communication error or alike with Google Drive.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.