I know there is another topic, but the answers were very old.
Is this 10 user limit really free? can I use it for commercial purposes?
I could not find anything in the agreement
yep. free to use as you see fit.
Disclaimer: I do not work for Atlassian and I have not read the licensing. If you are looking for an official answer please contact Atlassian Support.
Hi @Daniel Vianna
Well it is a free offering for you and your team to use with the limitations.
Ravi
Thank you Ravi
Is it illegal / or against the user agreement to have another account/domain with the same company email address,
example daniel@acmecompany.net has one account
https://acme1.atlassian.net/
ravi@acmecompany.net has another account/domaint?
https://acme2.atlassian.net/
My company is a very small software/hardware for the entertainment industry and we got hit hard with revenue due to Corona Virus (it went to ZERO dollars).
No, no restrictions here
And lol, this is a circular loop. Free tier is not entitled to support; only from the community, so Atlassian Support will redirect the ticket back to the community ><
Oh yes of course my bad. 😂
I’m sure there are no restrictions for commercial use. Nonetheless, I will reach out to my Atlassian colleagues to see if they can respond here.
I'll respond because Jack asked me to, but Jack's answer is correct already
Yes, you can use our Free Cloud sites for commercial purposes. As others have mentioned, the major limitations are the number of users you can have, the amount of storage you have, AND all support for Free products is handled here in Community. More details on how support differs can be seen in our Atlassian Support Offerings.
I also recommend checking out an overview of the Free plans we offer for all Cloud products over in https://www.atlassian.com/software/free. It also has some details on what you get when you choose a free plan.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.