Hi Jira Community
Could any one connected 2 workflows in their Kanban Board? If yes how?
I have requirement to create following structures
Feature--> Epic --> US--> Tasks
Where Feature is mainly cover the functional aspect, Epic covers UseCase, Story Covers activity which needs to be covered as part of Usecase -- > Some cases I have tasks under US.
So I have created a Kanban Board 1 for Feature which needs to pass through various stages which will be used mainly for management and stakeholders. Where specific Workflow defined for this
Where Kanban board 2 is mainly for XFT members where they should able to move their cards with minimum stages.
But requirement is let us say XFT member completed all the tasks under US then can we have some kind of indication US is completed and similarly for EPIC when US completes and then Feature readiness.
It will be great support if you give some leads in addressing this requirement.
Regards
Manjunath