Hi
Is there any way to get a report by user wise completed task. I have used to filter the issues by done status and it gives me all the done issues. But the problem of this report gives me the done who lastly updated. Please refer the following example,
Task: Login page create
Workflow: To do -> Development -> QA -> Done
1. Assign this task to my developer: user - A
2. After development this task going to QA: user B
3. After QA completed user B transfer task to done status.
When I'm getting a report for this project user wise done status it gives me all the done status with user "B". I wanted to see how many tasks have been completed or have been participated by all the users. Example task I have mentioned above have been participated by two users. User A and B.
I hope you all can understand what my requirement is.
Thanks