Hello,
When I click on create, I can select an issuetype.
But the first is "task"
Can you explain how to make to have bug as default value please?
Like you can see on th screenshot : bug is my default Issuetype.
image2016-3-23 13:12:45.png
Can you make sure that "SCMP_TMA" is using the "ITELIOS - Issue Type Scheme"?
Yes, this project uses this Issuetype Scheme
What is the JIRA URL in the browser when you posted that "Create issue" screen? Did you just click the "Create" button in the JIRA home page or from somewhere else?
i click on the create button and I have the screen to create an issue.
The default is task
hi,
i was gonna suggest drag drop the bug issue type to the beginning but you already did that. Also you chose bug as default issue type. I think JIRA shows the last used issue type as the first one in the create screen. For example when i create the previous issue as "task", it shows "task" again when i click on create. This time if I choose "bug", then it suggests "bug" in my next issue creation. I am not sure how to solve this though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.