I have created labels to organize my automation rules. I have a label I no longer need and want to delete but do not see where I would go to delete it.
The edit function only allows me to change the name vs delete.
Hi @Steve Merrick
Did you figure this out?
I experimented, and when a label no longer has any rules assigned/associated, it vanishes within a second (or the next page refresh). So, it appears delete is auto-magic. :^)
Best regards,
Bill
Hi Bill,
Yes I noticed this myself just recently. Thank you for following up!
Best
Wondering if anyone has seen this: instead of disappearing, the labels are sticking around but with the "unused" underneath it.
Hi @Julia
What version of Jira are you using, Cloud or Server/Data Center?
I found this open defect for this symptom: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JIRAAUTOSERVER-299
And, for me I do not see the "UNUSED" indicator and unused labels disappear within a few seconds after a page refresh.
Best regards,Bill
Using Server - that ticket reflects my same issue
Thanks! I'm on Cloud version so that explains why I do not see that symptom. I recommend watching/voting for the ticket to see any progress.
Yes - as of the most recent version of Jira Automation for Data Center, you can access an “Edit” and “Delete” option when hovering above Rule labels on the admin screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.