Hello,
we plan two migrate about two spaces within our Confluence Server (self-hosted) to a new Confluence cloud (which is not existing yet). It will only have about 10 users, for now.
I have read the support articles. Nevertheless, I have four questions (I already wrote some of them to the support, but they pointed me to this forum instead):
1) When we migrate the spaces and their pages, are the associated page attachments migrated as well?
2) I have read that one can only migrate zero or all users. Since we definitely do not want to migrate all users, we will probably have to migrate zero users. So it is my understanding that the best practice is to create users in the new Confluence Cloud after the migration of the pages? But these users then have no connection to the migrated sites (like version/edit history, comments), correct? Or is there a different way to maintain this connection?
3) Is it possible to migrate personal channels (associated to the users) as well?
4) The new Confluence instance is for an organization which is currently still part of our organization, which is an NGO. But it will be independent in the future. There are NGO discounts for Confluence Cloud. Is it possible, therefore, to use our current NGO discount for this new Confliuence instance as well?
Thanks a lot!