Hi we have a problem where we found that an anonymous user has modified the status of a ticket, and since we cannot track it we don't know who has done that and it can be considered a security risk. So I was looking for the option to disable Anonymous User in our entire space. I couldn't find any option for this in here:https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-software-evaluator-resources/jira-software-anonymous-access
I hope guys you can help us sorting this out.
Hi Leo,
it should be easy to deactivate anonymous user access by following the steps outlines in knowledge base.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/allowing-anonymous-access-to-your-project-779172888.html
Can you confirm you followed these steps and it did not work out?
Cheers,Daniel
Hi @Daniel Ebers Thank you for your reply, I couldn't find anything that says or shows Anonymous access as explained in the link you shared.
Is is still happening? From your settings it looks good - maybe this was just a temporary setting that a user made by mistake which allowed anonymous users for a while to transition issues?
Yes, maybe it has a temporary bug that we got, hopefully it won't happen again, thank you @Daniel Ebers Have a great day/evening
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.