Jira ticket is having a very bad user interface for summary and description fields. These are easily editable by a single click on respective text area. It becomes very irritating to deal with content on Jira Page. Find attached screenshots.
You better can give edit option like this in attached file.
Hi Ajay - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I am confused as to what your actual problem is. Are not wanting users to be able to update the Summary and Description fields?
The single-click option was added to Jira a long time ago because so many people wanted it! If you don't want to use it, just ignore it.
The "edit" option you want is in the menu already, as the old way of updating fields, or being able to edit many at the same time.
I think I'm asking what the actual problem is here?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.