Hi,
I am relatively new to Jira and I am trying to give non engineering folks some visibility to Jira stories that directly affect them. I want to track sales requests for the product. I created a dashboard (using Filter Results) and now I can see a nice looking dashboard. I am showing Key, Summary, Customer, Status, Fix Version, Included in, issue type and priority (not the exact order).
My main problem is sorting. Once a week we want to review issues on this Board and I want to sort to show and go over:
Newest items, all items that are fixed, etc. But the problem is the sorting is not what I expected. I don't want to sort alphabetically but show New on top and fixed on the bottom.
I am wondering if there are ways or apps to make this more useful. In the idea world I could have dynamic filters but i see no such thing.
The way the dashboard is now, makes it really hard to review since all are sorted alphabetically.
any advice would be much appreciated. I found an addon called dynamic filters but it doesn't show for our jira which i guess is cloud based. that looked kind of what I wanted.