HI,
I'm looking for a way to calculate values from 4 different fields, is there a way to do that that doesn't require to buy any 3rd party application?
Hi Aviya - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can do that using the free Automation For Jira add-on. It is now available as a part of Jira at no cost.
how can I add this add-on? on the market? I see that there is a cost for it.
Go to Project Settings, then click on the link for Project Automation on the menu bar on the lefthand side.
Okay, I found it. but how can I do the following:
- When creating a new issue
- Use those 4 attributes(priority, effort..)
- Make a calculation from all of the 4 attributes and apply on a different field.
Is it possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.