How do I set the NextGen project default assignee in Cloud Jira?
"NextGen" is "NextGen" or its other Joke form Atlassian?
Hi @[deleted],
This is a known issue in next-gen projects. There is already an open issue for that at JSWCLOUD-17498, so you can vote and keep track. If you want API solutions you can take a look at the closely related issue at JSWCLOUD-17323. Everything there should work for both project lead and default assignee. I can help you with that if you want, but actually I have a better solution...
My team has an app that brings back those 2 fields for next-gen projects, called Classic Settings. It was created to help everyone (including us) with the transition to next-gen projects, and should give you an easy solution for your issue. Everything is of course free and we give full support. Feedback from the community and reviews have also been great so far, and you are more than welcome to share you experience too.
Let me know if it helps...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.