Context:
Currently our project is using the /api/v1/import/execution/robot/multipart endpoint to import a robot output.xml report generated at the end of out test execution.
Within Jira itself, I have already created the Test Set, Test Plan and Test Environments I want to use. What I would like to do is have this import process automatically link these all together and allow me to set the environment in one go. From what I could find on the creation process of the execution, these field aren't available until after the ticket is created.
Next, I watched the console output of manually editing these fields and noticed they hit endpoints like /api/internal/TestExec/#####/testEnvironments so i decided to mimic the payload and used the same jwt i used during the upload to see if I could hit this endpoint and change those values but I always get a "Authentication request has expired. Try reloading the page."
Question:
Is it possible to set these values during the test execution creation by adding something into the test_exec_info.json file supplied within the "-F info=@test_exec_info.json" step of the upload?