Hi there
My Scenario:
We want to communicate the sprint scope via e-mail to the stakeholders when it has been started.
How can I integrate the issues (e.g. via Smart Values) into the e-mail?
Thank you for your help.
Regards, Patrick
Hi,
You could look at Automation for Jira Plugin - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215460/automation-for-jira-server?hosting=server&tab=overview
It is possible to run a rule when a Sprint is started, created or modified (see https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/automation-triggers/)
You can then send an email with a list of issues from a JQL query, which would be a query of everything in the current sprint. See the below link:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation/bulk-handling-of-issues-993924653.html#smart-value-changes
Hope this helps
Hi
Hm. I need the list of issues in the e-mail action.
> You could look at Automation for Jira PluginI use the cloud version. Jira Project Automation is already included in the Cloud version :-)
> It is possible to run a rule when a Sprint is started, created or modified
Yes I saw the trigger. But I can't get the list of the issues for the e-mail action.
> You can then send an email with a list of issues from a JQL query, which would be a query of everything in the current sprint. See the below link:https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation/bulk-handling-of-issues-993924653.html#smart-value-changes
I don't have this more options --> "Process all issues produced by this trigger in bulk" in my version :-( Where can I find it?
From the documentation:
From my cloud site:
Thanks your your help.
Hi Patrick,
I managed to get it to send emails for each issue in the sprint when it was started, using the below setup in cloud. Unfortunately it sent a single email for each issue.
The below link suggests this is a feature for server only and not cloud to bulk send them all together:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Sending-an-email-with-a-list-of-issues-using-Automation-for-Jira/qaq-p/1192501
Are you using confluence at all? I'm wondering if there is a way we can get the list of issues into confluence and send the list of issues from there instead.
Regards
Evan
Hi Evan
Thank you for your answer!
Ok my "Workaround" is to send an E-Mail to the Stakeholder with a Link to Confluence Page with the Sprint-Scope as content.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.