For some reason, one of my projects is only showing issues that were not completed/removed from the sprint after the sprint was ended. I'm not sure if I call myself a jira expert but I'm pretty familiar with how sprints work and I'm more curious if there's a bug that I uncovered.
1. I only have the 'Closed' status in the rightmost column and it shows 'green' for done
2. I verified that I only have one status with the statusCategory of done (I changed this because I thought it might have been an issue)
3. This has worked in the past, it only stopped working after a sprint we had in February
4. When I do a JQL of all the issues in the sprint they all show as 'Closed' (my done status) and Resolution = Done and they are definitely all still assigned to that sprint.
This seems pretty bizarre, I don't use these sprint reports very often but I do frequent the velocity report which is also equally affected by this. As far as I know, no one in the organization has made changes, I'm typically the only one making changes to how Jira is configured but other people do have admin access.
Any ideas or obvious things I'm missing? I have a different project that is similarly configured and it appears to be working fine.