Hi,
I'm trying to import a CSV file with this data into a next generation project:

I'm using JIRA in Spanish. The fields i'm using for the issues are:
- Resumen is summary
- Responsable is responsible
- Informador is issue creator
- ID de tipo de incidencia is issue type
- Descripción is description
- Nombre del proyecto is project name
- Clave del proyecto is project key
- tipo de proyecto is project type
In JIRA's config panel, the issue types are "Épica" for Epic and "Tarea" for Task.
When I import the CSV file, JIRA creates all the issues with "Tarea" (task) as the value of the issue type.
I've tried using different issue types in the CSV file:
- Epic
- Épica
- Épica (FES) → where FES is the project key
Any import test has been successful. Epic and Épica are detected as Tarea (task), and Épica (FES) fails with an error (An issue type with the name 'Épica (FES)' exists already).
How can I import epics in a next gen project?
Thanks in advance.