I could only see "Assignee". I can't find a place to add this field into the layout. Any pointer is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Hi @aliang Watchers field is connected with permission View Voters and Watchers.
If your user has this permission watchers field should be visible on issue view.
Regards,
Sebastian
Watchers field would always be on and if you have the permission to watch issue, you should be able to watch the issue. The watch feature is here;
Thank you very much @Sebastian Krzewiński for the answer.
Users do have permissions to Manage Watchers and View Voters and Watchers.
See below screen shot. The screenshots of issue layout and configuration of issue layout are in pictures 2-5. Please let me know where I missed in finding the location of this feature. Thanks!!
Thank you very much! UI of this version is different than the version I've used... Sorry for the stupid question!
Thanks @Hazwan Ariffin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.