I would like create a dashboard in which I can easily cycle through each member on my team and view their tasks across multiple projects. Is there an easy way to do this?
Hi Daniel - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
How many members are on your team?
Hi John,
Thank you! I currently have 10 members on my team.
Very good - so what exactly would you like to see? The number of tickets assigned to each? The activity of each team member?
I'd like to be able to select an employee and see each ticket assigned to them across all projects that are currently active.
Here's what I would do -
Create a filter that includes all of the issues you want to count/see - maybe all of the ones that are not Done and the assignees are in the group of your team members.
Then create a dashboard and add a couple of gadgets.
One gadget for Issue Statistics and use Assignee as the Statistic. And of course, use the filter you just created. This will show you the count by Assignee.
Another useful gadget might be the Two Dimensional Filter Statistics gadget. Use Assignee and Project to see the count of issues per assignee by project.
I hope that helps and works for you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.