I have of course read the documentation here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Page+Properties+Macro , and was able to do it one time, but when I try to add a label, I can only see this:
Screenshot 2014-10-07 17.12.49.png
It seems that nothing allows to set the label. I more and more tend to think that this is a bug, but let's ask the community first.
You add the label to the page, not the macro settings.
You add labels at the bottom of the page.
image2014-10-7 9:26:5.png
Thanks a lot for your help, but I think that there is a misunderstanding here. The kind of label I want, and that I achieved to use once, is used in page property report and is defined in page property, I don't achieve to make it work with page label.
In wysiwyg editor, it looks like that https://www.dropbox.com/s/flnmh3isjt5amdj/Screenshot%202014-10-08%2007.25.36.png?dl=0 But when I open the edition inspector of this page property, I get the exact same one as the one showed above.
That's the label you need to put on the page.
Thanks, and excuse my stubbornness, it is working as you described. Still it is far different how it was configured few months ago on another space of this confluence installation, but as long as it works.
The page properties macro has never defined labels. I've used it for a couple years now and it has never automatically put labels on a page. Maybe your organization has created a user macro that wraps the page properties macro that will do this for you or something like that. But the stock macro doesn't do that.
And probably that is the functionality that is still missing: using labels in page property report:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-42838
Please vote for it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.