Hello there,
I need to send email notification once a day when "current date" = "date that was set in a custom field". Email should be sent only to those who are reporter OR assignee in particular task.
The only way to do it without using 3rd party is via subscription.
I have created JQL:
project = PM AND "Face to Face date" = startOfDay() AND (assignee = currentUser() OR reporter = currentUser())
If I assign an issue in that project, create Personal subscription - it works fine. I receive email only with issues assigned to myself or those where I stay as reporter.
BUT if I create a group (even if it's only me in there) - I don't receive the email. If I set "Email this filter, even if there are no issues found" to True - I receive empty email.
Why is that happening? And how can I create a subscription to a certain group and send emails only to assignee/reporter?