I have many posts made in the blog of my space (like 5), but nobody can see them in the menu. When we click on the blog it does not show anything and we don´t know how else we can see them. We think they showed in a menu.
Hi @Diana Mitzi welcome to this wonderful community!
Can you see your blogpost when you click on 'Blog' -> when yes did you make it open for others to be seen?
Yes, I don´t have restrictions for any post and like I said when I click on "Blog" nothing is displayed
How rude I was @Fabienne Gerhard (I was a little desperate) thank you so much for the reply and welcome I´ll continue searching.
No need to worry @Diana Mitzi - everythings fine.
A tip to maybe find the blogposts: use the Blog Post Macro as it’s mentioned here in this documentation on your starting page
Choose @self for the space parameter and the blogs should be shown.
Good luck and please tell me if ist worked ✌🏻
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.