Hi,
I have some troubles te export the roadmap as a image.After selecting 'export' the tool keep loading, but not generate a image.Is this a know issue? Or is there a solution?
Thanks!
Hello Ivo,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to make some questions:
With this information, we will be able to test here to check if it's a new bug.
Regards,Angélica
Working on Chrome but not SAFARI on Mac - It's def a bug.
Thank you for the information @eren
There was a bug and it was closed recently, so I reopened to let them know that it was not fixed.
- Next-gen roadmap export image on Safari fails to generate image
Hi Angelica, in chrome after selecting 'export' the tool keep loading, but not generate a image. it happening to 2 users (at least) in all projects. Help me please!
Regards,
Andrés
I am also unable to export the roadmap image in my Jira next-gen project. Contrary to the comments above, the export works as expected on Safari but NOT on Chrome. More detail below...
macOS 10.15.3 (19D76) - Chrome Version 81.0.4044.122 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Yes - working OK on Safari Version 13.0.5 (15608.5.11)
Not tested.
Only this project has roadmap items.
No errors appearing in the console when executing the export.
Hello everyone,
First, I would like to thank you all for sharing the details and tests you made on your site.
I was able to replicate the issue on my test site and this is very specific because it works normally on another computer and if another person accesses my site it works as well. Also, if I access another site from Chrome or Safari, I can export normally.
We are working on a fix for the bug and in the next few weeks, we will have an update.
Thank you all for your patience and I hope you have a great weekend.
I'm also having the exact same issue today. Using Chrome on a Mac.
The bug has been resolved.
Please, test exporting the roadmap again and let us know if you face any issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.