Hi Community,
I can no longer drag and drop tasks from backlog. the task will just bounce back to the backlog. I'm thinking this is a permissions issue. Any idea where the permission setting for this ability is located?
Hi Kyler,
This appears to be a bug affecting several users. I have entered a support ticket with Atlassian and will let you know what they say.
Hi @Kyler Smith - Please see Andy's response in this thread as I am not able to resolve in my site:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Unable-to-move-prioritize-issues-drag-drop-within-backlog/qaq-p/1328476?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_reply&utm_content=topic
Best of luck!
Drag and Drop in backlog is not working (seems like UX is broken)
we cannot change the position of any item anymore. Could there be a bug I can report or link myself to watch the issue?
I have the same issue.
When I drag a issue in backlog, it's disappeared and when I drop then refresh page, it cannot be re-ordered.
Please fix it, thanks.
Hi @Kyler Smith - Any update here? Did you ever try this?
Hi @Nguyễn Duy Tuấn - You should create a new question so that more people will see it and answers can be tailored to your specific case.
Hi @Sonal - You should create a new question so that more people will see it and answers can be tailored to your specific case.
Thank John, I saw the incident here https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/incidents/0xf111gqp3n7
Ah, perfect. You should subscribe to keep up with it (I did as well).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.