Current situation
I have a Next-Gen software project in Jira cloud, with roughtly 100 Stories in a dozen Epics. We have prioritized them on the Backlog in Jira (upper = most important) and also create Sprints on the Backlog using the same prioritization method.
Once I start a Sprint, the team uses the Board where they assign and drag & drop tasks from Todo --> In progress --> Done. Pretty straightforward.
However, the order of the tickets on the Board does not match the order on the Backlog, thus the team needs to spend additional time comparing the board with the Backlog, which is inefficient. Also: issues without subtasks are grouped at the bottom swimlane.
Left screenshot: Board order. Right screenshot: Backlog order (same sprint).


Expected situation
1. (Most important:) I want the order of the tickets to be aligned between the two different view.
2. I want the order to change in both views when I make changes in one of them, to prevent misalignment.
3. I want to see the subtasks on the Board (therefor, I set the "Group by" option to "Subtask".
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!