Hello, are you aware of any plugin, or API that could send a notification if a space was not updated in the past month in Confluence Cloud?This would help us keep our Confluence up to date and archive what is not used anymore.I saw this for Data center, but I don't know if it will work for Cloud
Hello @Salim Bouassida !
Currently, there is no way of accessing the Space Activity within Confluence Cloud. You can check this information here:
[Confluence Cloud] View Space Activity
And also here:
[Confluence Cloud] Functional differences in Confluence Cloud
Excerpt from the page:
As this plugin is disabled by default, we've directly emailed affected instances to let them know. If you didn't get an email, there's no need to worry about this.
I hope this clarifies the current state of this feature. Let us hear from you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.