Is there any way I could edit the columns when listing issues under a sale?
Being able to add and view any Jira task data column would greatly increase ability to assess delivery status and success against the sale.
Thanks,
Hello @Marc Stepney
Thank you for reaching out.
Checking the templates I have in my own Jira Cloud, I was not able to find one dedicated to sales. Can you please provide us with the template you are using? Maybe it can be a new template deployed to some instances.
In the meantime, you can use the default issue navigator to properly display the columns as you need:
1 - Click in the search button > Advanced search for issues
2 - Select the List View > Choose which fields you want to display:
Let us know if you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.