I am unable to edit the Quick Links Gadget. I am only seeing Minimize and Delete options.
Please assist
Hi Ganesh Suryaprakash,
I guess you want to edit the link which inside a "introduction" box.
Follow the below steps to edit those quick links:
Please let me know, if this answer helps you.
Hi Barry ,
I could not find System and Edit Settings not sure if i am on the right path. However to heres what i am trying to do which i am facing the issue.
Dashboard>>new dashboard that i created>> Add Gadget >> Quick Links (Displays links for common tasks) -- added that Gadget
After adding that gadget when i click on the right hand corner of that gadget in the drop down menu i only see Minimize, color codes and Delete.
Under Navigation and Filters I only see
Browse Projects - My Unresolved Reported issues
Search for issues - Votes
Create Issues - Watches
I want to edit both Navigation and filters
I am not seeing Edit there where I can choose or include my own links that i created myself.
Agree ... the question has not been answered ... and I have the same question!
Same here. Very frustrating to not be able to do something as simple ass add links to Dashboard.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.