The status of my user stories is not shown. It only appears for a second and than disappears. As the status is a "mandatory field" and I have antoher project where it works as designed I have no idea why the status is not available! Could anybody help? Regards Steffen
Hi @Steffen_Obert
Please let me know more details. Are you want to get own history of activity or I'm wrong?
Hi Steffen,
Are others on your team able to see it? Thinking it might be a browser issue. Try clearing your cache or using another browser to see if that helps.
Team members can not see it as well. Tried another browser and clearing cache, problem still exists!
I guess it has something to do with the underlying workflow. It always stated that it has the status "Draft" and when I publish the workflow I am still not able to edit something.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.