Hello there,
Do you know if Atlassian is planning to add a macro for buttons?I know that we can have text with a link, but I wanted to have something a bit more professional (not a "click here to open a request ticket")Thank you!
Hello @Salim Bouassida !
Currently, there are no macros nor plans to implement such a feature. There are two possible solutions, but both of them are focused on the Server Platform. In our Cloud platform, I was unable to use either of the workarounds.
The first one I described here, in another Community thread:
[Atlassian Community] Is it possible to download a file by clicking on the image if it is linked to the file? Edited
We are using an image as a button in the thread above. Currently, linking in images is not possible in the new editor, hence this request:
[Confluence Cloud] Cannot add link to image in Fabric Editor
If the button a must for your business, the Old Editor (Legacy Editor) has the capability of linking in images. There are ways for you to restore this editor, here take a look:
[Atlassian Community] Change to your content is in your hands
The second possibility is the usage of Third-party Plugins. This solution is included here in case someone from Confluence Server ends up in the thread. Here is the list of plugins from our marketplace:
[Atlassian Marketplace] Confluence Server Apps – Buttons
To be short: No solution for the situation is currently available for Confluence Cloud. Customers from Confluence Server have two possible approaches to this.
I hope this sheds some light into the situation, Salim! Looking forward to your reply.
Hello @Diego ,
I am bit disappointed that there isn't a solution for Cloud, but I appreciate your complete answer!
Have a great day!
Thanks for getting back! Let me know if there is anything else we could assist you with.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.