Hello,
I am set a Jira-Admin within my project and am still having an issue creating a quick filter. I have followed the steps to try and create a quick filter but when i get to the configurations page it states "Contact a Jira or Board Administrator to configure this board." even though i am already set as an admin. any ideas?
Hi Jeremy - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There are permissions in 3 different areas, more or less. A Jira Admin (or System Admin) who can make changes to configurations - workflows, custom fields, schemes, etc.
Then there are Project Admins who make changes specific to that project (with limitations).
And then there are Board Admins, who configure boards. See if you have those privileges.
Hi John,
Where can I see the different permissions? I can see the Project admins, but not sure where to find the board admins or configuration admins.
On the board, click on the 3 dots on the top right hand side and then select Board Settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.