I have a backlog that is currently displaying 200 items in total when no filters are applied. I have setup quick filters in the board to filter by reporter. When I apply these filters the backlog states 59 (for example) of 222 items. I am unsure where the 222 figure is coming from when with no filters there appears to only be 200 items. I have attached an image showing the backlog, the figures when a filter is applied, the board filter set and the quick filter JQL. I have also tried using the issues and filters to see if I can create a query that returns 222 items that might be being referred to but have been unable to do this. Does anyone know how the 'of xxx' number of items being displayed in the backlog can increase when a filter is applied from the value when no filters are applied?
