Dear Sir/Madam,
The EPIC name field is not getting displayed in issues. Please let me know if how to make EPIC name field visibile current this field is in locked status.
Thanks
Rajesh.TN
7299921799
You will need to add the field to the screen that is used for viewing the issue.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/associating-a-screen-with-an-issue-operation-776636488.html
@sukkeong : I am not getting this fix. Is there a way I could know how to do in step-by-step. I have already configured 'EPIC Name' but still showing as 'locked'.
Hi Rajesh - Have you tried clearing your cache in your browser or using another browser? Are any other users having the same problem?
The "lock" does not matter here, it is locked to prevent you mis-configuring the field.
As sukkeong says, all you need to do is add the "epic name" field to the view screen.
If I were doing this, I would start with the project, go to its admin section and find the issue type screen scheme it is using, and drilling down into that. Choose the issue type you want to amend and look at the "screen scheme" associated with it, and then, in the screen scheme, look at the screens listed and edit each one (there may be up to four listed), adding the epic name to each one.
Dear Nic_Brough_Adaptavisy,
Thank you for your suggestion.
Please let me know how to go admin section and move further. Can you please share me step-by-step screenshot to perform above steps.
I don't have the time to parrot documentation at you. https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/associating-screen-and-issue-operation-mappings-with-an-issue-type-776636504.html is a good starting point for learning how the screens hang together.
Please, go to the project and look at the admin section. You will find references to screens, and follow them. Best way to learn is by trying it, not slavishly following other people. (I also tend to do this sort of thing in a totally confusing way for other people because I know it well - I'm a poor example for beginners. And probably advanced admins)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.