This has been on my mind for quite some time and I can't seem to find a good answer, so I hope I can get some help on this topic. Workflow is set up, there are swim lanes, transitions that would add labels and or assign users when needed. When I look at the diagram it looks completely fine. Once we are using the workflow, Post Functions outlined in Transitions are only done if someone clicks on the button with current status and changes issue status by selecting "Transition To ->"
Now, is there a way to make sure that when someone moves an issue from swim lane to swim lane or on the backlog, right clicks the issue to "Send To ..." the same post functions are executed? I am guessing the link between drag and drop and transitions as they outlined in the workflow is not existent and how to establish this?
Thanks.