Dear all,
I would like to hide / archive old projects that have already been finished and no longer have active tasks. How could I do it? Thanks!
Hi Toni,
Please refer to the following articles to learn how Jira projects can be archived:
Archiving a project on Jira Data Center
Archiving a project on Jira Server
For Cloud users, please check @Jack Brickey answer.
Regards
You really can’t hide them in Cloud unfortunately. You can hide them from users so that they can browse/edit issues in the project but the projects will still show in the various project drop downs. To ‘archive’ for users simply create an archive permission scheme that restricts access and apply to the projects. I also use “Archived” as the project category it that is just a project label.
Hi Jack, ok, so I can create a new "label" for the project as "Finished", "Archived" or whatever, but the project will still be shown at the project list, isn't it?
I've created a new permission scheme, as @Jack Nolddor [Sweet Bananas] suggested, but as you said, the project is still visible in the list of projects :-( , and this is what i wanted to do...
Let's see if Atlassian adds this feature in the nearly future...
Thanks!
Thanks for the information!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.