Hello, I'm trying to run the queries described in this article in the local JIRA database
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/find-the-last-login-date-for-a-user-in-jira-server-363364638.html
I have two problems
1- I don't know which database JIRA is using, which is the URL of the database, etc.
2- What's the best way to access it from a Java application? Is it through JDBC?
Thanks.
Hi @[deleted],
I don't use Server, but can't you see the last login for a user in the list of User under User Management?
Hi Sebastian,
in case you are on a cloud plan (not Server) then this Knowledge Base article does not apply.
On the other hand - in case you are on Server though the described commands are working well (tested for ourselves).
Cheers,Daniel
how do I know if I'm on server or cloud?
The easiest way is by looking at the URL. If it starts with https://xxxx.atlassian.net (for example https://yoursupercompanyorproject.atlassian.net you are on cloud.
Hi Daniel, in my case I have cloud plan, what is my options to extract or get the data from the cloud to have my onw database to build my BI for exemplo ?
Procopio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.