I saw in the user story has the story points field available in the detail, I am using the standard board template for all issues, I don't understand why I cannot see in the task the story points field in the detail list, any idea
Hello @Delia Escobar welcome to the community, does the field have a value? Custom fields are not shown in the ticket view unless there is a value assigned to them
Hello @Delia Escobar ,
In Next-gen or Classic Project?
hi @Delia Escobar -
Until the field is populated, it wont show up on the board.
Also, if you want it to show up in your board, go to board setting and add the field to the card layout.
I use the Jira Software version and Classic project @Ollie Guan
Hello @Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group , No I think does not have a value, where can i assign any value?
For example, the story has the story points available to add value when open the detail but the task does not appear. I saw in Project setting -> Issue layout
All the issue types(epic, story, task) show the fields defined in PB: Kanban Default Issue Screen. So I don't understand why the story shows the field and the task no.
Hello @Sajit Nair Here is the configuration of the fields for issues.
The story points field might not have a context assigned to tasks. Check the custom field settings and make sure it applies to tasks as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.