Hello,
How would I check for the Custom fields Ids form JIRA?
my undestanding that you can create custom fileds by assigning IDs to them (eg. customfield_10075) . I would like to define them in JIRA Connector API and access their data?
Thanks
@rochdi.badis use the JQL advanced search
It also shows the ID:
Hello @rochdi.badis you can find out the custom fields IDs when you go and configure them in Jira. Check the URL when doing so, the id should be listed there
Thanks, seems that the setting option is not available for me, I'll have to check our IT department if they see that option.Thanks
Hi,
Open a ticket and please right click and go with the mouse on the wanted field and Inspect elements.
You will see the field id for API.
Thanks Cristian,
I did that but I can't see the element ID, I see the description but not the ID see attached
the field is Production Release Date and I get the following;
<div class="ReadViewContentWrapper-xymwx5-0 kLiHRY">25/03/2020 (+SS/ECM)<button class="EditButton-sc-1v6bv8a-0 doKTJP" aria-label="Edit Production Release Date" type="button"></button></div>
Thanks I see it now, I guess now I define a cutomfiled as customefield_11430 in JIRA Connector and use it to query in my application.
Thanks Alexander
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.