Hi,
I would like to capture the time spent in each status (not looking for a plugin) , i already used the "Time in status" add on, but i'm not able to dispolay this information in the team report
Thank you for your help !
Hi @Assia Touati
Please explain what you mean "display this information in the team report"?
Hi @Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ thanks for your answer,
I mean by team report, the plugin installed to display the worklog by issue and assignee.
Here is the link https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219292/team-worklog-reports?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
but the question is, how to display this even in the summary screen or anywhere in Jira so as a project manager i can see how much each member of my team spent in each status.
I hope that i'ts more clear.
Waiting for a tip ; thanks
@Assia Touati thank you very much for the clarification.
I don't know the solution for it, and you should sent request to this app support team.
Or you can consider another plugin Time in Status for Jira Cloud. This add-on lets you view time in status for each issue. Also, at this plugin available report assignee report - shows time each assignee spend in each issue.
I hope it will be useful for you.
I already tried this app, not very helpful for my team.
Anyway, thanks for your answer !
Hi @Kiran Kumar Konduru
Also, you can get data you need with add-on Time Between Statuses. Using it, you can set statuses for the timer when it should start, be on pause and stop. Also, you can configure time limits and email notifications when exceeded these limits for issues you need.
My client does not allow me to use plugin. Is there any other way of getting this done.
are you familiar with automation rules ?
Yes i am aware of them but i have limited access so i cant apply rules and run them.
Hello, does anyone know how can I configure the Time in Status plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220908/time-in-status-sla-timer-stopwatch?hosting=server&tab=overview) to count the initial response time in the following way :
- Ticket is opened in "Open" state, The initial response time starts counting until the ticket is set to "In progress", then it stops. But if the ticket is set to "Reopen/Open" again I would like to start again the counting of the initial response time.
Right now the plugin that I mentioned is counting the time from Open to In progress, but if the ticket goes again in "Open" it archives the anterior value and starts a new counting from scratch, but without taking into account the anterior value.
Thanks!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.