I am trying to see the sprint report for active sprint and closed sprint I just see a flat line in the graph.
Can someone help me to get the right statistics
The sprint report graph will be flat until your team puts estimates and remaining estimates on the tickets. In case you are using story points, then better to use "Burn Down" or "Burn Up" Charts. Also the estimates settings can be found in the board settings.
Below are few more links which can help you
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-estimation-and-tracking/
I am not using the storypoints . in that case will the sprint report be the apt option to use.
Also in the sprint report whats x axis and y axis referred to . I am using in the estimates as storypoint
the x axis will be time frame and y axis will be the metrics you took for your team. It could be story points or hours. In the image I showed below if it's hours and in case team doesn't consciously enter the time remaining and track their time, then the graph will be flat.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.