Hi,
I want to add a new issue type to a number of next-gen projects. For now, I have only found a way to create an issue type within a single project. Of course, I could create the issue separately in every project, but that seems an unnecessary piece of work, especially if I want to update that issue type later.
In the general jira settings, I can create a new general issue type, but I am not sure if these issues would be available in next-gen projects. Probably not.
So the question is, is there a way to generate "global" issue types. I am aware that this year the possibility to copy projects will be introduced. However this still means once I have copied the issue type, chances have to be applied manually in each project that uses this issue type, which I find not very practical.
Thanks for any input,
Cheers,
Felix